For all conference enquiries, please contact the conference manager firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9363 6111.
Currency and GST
All prices listed are in Australian Dollars and include GST.
All program times listed are in Australian Eastern Standard time, unless otherwise stated.
The statements, analysis, opinions and conclusions made in any ‘virtual afaanz’ presentation, and any related written materials are those of the presenting author/s and not AFAANZ or any of its agents, directors, employees or advisors. AFAANZ acts in the capacity as convenor of the virtual conference presentation only.
1. During registration for ‘virtual afaanz’ delegates must provide all requested personal information including current email address and contact phone number.
2. After payment is received, access to the event will be provided. Delegates agree to keep any links provided safe, not to pass on to unauthorised third parties and to prevent third parties from gaining access to it. Delegates further agree to ensure the data they provide is kept up to date.
1. Withdrawal from ‘afaanz online’ will be permitted until COB Friday 25 June 2021. If the booking is cancelled after that time, any registration fees shall not be refunded.
2. A substitute delegate may be provided if the original delegate is unavailable.
3. Networking hub tickets ar non refundable.
1. When taking part in ‘afaanz online’ delegates must meet the minimum requirements (stable internet connection, current browser version, speakers or headset) and agrees to test these before the conference.
a. Wherever possible, use a wired internet connection. If using wi-fi, please be as close to the wi-fi device as possible.
b. Close all other browser pages, browser windows and applications while viewing conference content.
c. Do not attempt to access content through VPN connection.
d. Do not attempt to access content via a heavily shared Wifi system
e. If you have any problems accessing the conference content, please first check with your IT department to ensure the above and confirm that streaming video can get through on your network.
2. Failure to meet the technical requirements for which the delegate is responsible does not release them from the contractual obligation to pay or constitute grounds for a refund
3. AFAANZ makes no representations nor warranties regarding the software and content, including, without limitation, no representation or warranty:
f. that any content, including, without limitation, any information, data, software, product or service contained in or made available through this virtual conference will be of merchantable quality or fit for a particular purpose;
g. that the operation of this conference will be uninterrupted or error free;
h. that defects or errors in this conference content will be corrected;
i. that any software used will be free from viruses or harmful components; and
j. that communications to or from the conference organisers will be secure or not intercepted.
Reproduction or Recording of Content
Delegates agree they will NOT:
1. Copy or distribute any presentation content in full or part thereof in any manner.
2. Record, re-transmit or in any other way copy or distribute any presentation, whether live or pre-recorded, or any slide, screen capture, or portion of any presentation.
3. Project or otherwise display any ‘afaanz online’ content for viewing by any person or group of persons not specifically signed up and paid for access to ‘afaanz online’.
Information gathered from registration and other conference forms will be used to administer the conference. Data obtained will remain the property of AFAANZ and The Conference Manager.
Intention to Photograph and Record
Attendees are advised that recordings of presentations (vision and audio) may be taken during the conference and reproduced for promotional purposes.
The official language of the conference is English.